Since we got a little snow today, Britton was so excited to go outside! He woke up his brother and they both got all dressed up in their winter gear. We all headed outside and grabbed shovels to clear our walkway and driveway. Benjamin just kind of pushed snow around, but Britton was a shoveling machine! He shoveled all of our walkway and then headed for the sidewalk. I finished the driveway and then we finished the side walk together. After that, Britton saw a neighbor kid shoveling her walk and Brit went over to help. It won't be long before I can send Britton out to do the driveway by himself! Unfortunately by the time he's old enough for that, he won't want to do it anymore... I'm going to enjoy my free labor with a good attitude while it lasts!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Cheap labor
Since we got a little snow today, Britton was so excited to go outside! He woke up his brother and they both got all dressed up in their winter gear. We all headed outside and grabbed shovels to clear our walkway and driveway. Benjamin just kind of pushed snow around, but Britton was a shoveling machine! He shoveled all of our walkway and then headed for the sidewalk. I finished the driveway and then we finished the side walk together. After that, Britton saw a neighbor kid shoveling her walk and Brit went over to help. It won't be long before I can send Britton out to do the driveway by himself! Unfortunately by the time he's old enough for that, he won't want to do it anymore... I'm going to enjoy my free labor with a good attitude while it lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a good kid! Shoveling the driveway is one of Seth's favorite activities!
Post a Comment