Sunday, July 17, 2011
Trek!
We just got back from Trek. It was such a wonderful time! Our kids were amazing and the whole trek was so spiritual. I always thought I would make an awesome pioneer, and if we had this family, we would have definitely all made it. The kids all worked together so well. I'm not sure how I would have done with the cold, but I think our family would have made it a month early! Our kids were so strong. I can't even to begin to explain all the great things that happened. When our rice baby died, our family comforted each other. We were all sobbing. It was such an emotional time. we also laughed and had a great time. We stayed up late and told stories and sang songs on the trail. It was so great! We're so glad we got to go. While we were gone, Dustin's parents came and stayed with the boys and spoiled them. They got to go to Monkey business, the Discovery Center, play at the park in the splash pad and they got to see Cars 2. We're glad they got to spend a fun weekend with their Utah grandparents while we were away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We loved trek when we went in 2008. Definitely the best week of the year. We learned so much. So glad you got to go. Miss u guys!
Post a Comment