Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas and Winter fun

 So keeping up on the blog is proving to be a bit of a challenge so I'm going to have to combine events to catch up again.  I can't guarantee that the pictures/events will be in order, but here they are!

 Britton as Joseph in our family nativity
 Caden as the angel
 Benjer the Shepherd
 
 All ready for christmas
 Christmas morning - Caden got the Ballcano from Santa
 
 
 The boys both got Kindle Fires from Santa and have been playing them ever since....
 Caden getting loves from Grandpa Kurt
 
 
 We went to Donnely and stayed overnight with one of Britton's friends and his family.  The boys had a great time sledding
 
The weekend before Christmas we went to Utah for Dustin's family party.  The boys were so excited to go swimming.  Britton wouldn't hold still long enough for a picture..
 Caden loves the water.  You can hardly tell but he is wearing a swim diaper under that belly!
I love this picture.  How cute are these brothers?

1 comment:

Jalene said...

Fun! We need to go somewhere where there is more snow!