Friday, November 21, 2008

Britton's music


I've been working on a CD we're making for Britton for Christmas and I just think Britton's taste in music is so funny. Dustin says I've been brainwashing him to like my music, but Britton really has a pretty varried music list. On his CD I've put some children's songs from preschool, some primary songs and then the rest are songs from CD's we have or things he's heard on the radio. He has loved Queen for a long time so there are a couple Queen songs on there. What really makes me laugh is he loves Simon and Garfunkle's Mrs. Robinson. It was on one of my mixed CD's and he loves it! He also likes a couple Beatle's songs and some other oldies as well. Britton really likes hard rock too, and I put two Green Day songs on the CD (the cleanest I could find) and he likes the new Pink song, but I didn't put it on there because I don't want him to learn the words! The CD is almost done now and I think he'll really like it. We're trying to simplify our Christmas this year and each of the boys are getting a home made gift and fewer presents. They'll be just as happy with less and we're hoping they'll be less spoiled for it too. We just love Britton's style. He's one Rockin' kid!

3 comments:

Hokie Family said...

he is a rockin' kid!

Stacy Family said...

What great taste in music! Anyone who likes Queen and the Beatles rocks!

Sandy said...

that is so funny! adrian loves Elvis music and Bob Segar! good idea to simplify. we are doing the same. we came up with an interesting idea for our christmas tree this year. i'll blog it when we get past Thanksgiving and closer to December. It will be interesting to see how it goes...lol. thanks for watching the kids.