
I can't remember what this was called but it was one of our better games. We had to transfer the ornament to each other and put it in a bowl.

In this one, Dustin had to kick a shoe onto a little table.

That's me wearing panty hose on my head and those are
Root Beer bottles. I had to knock them all over.

All of us

Dustin was the only one that was able to stack 4 golf balls. It was a proud moment...
We celebrated the new year at a friends party. It was so much fun! We played "minute to win it" games. Dustin and I were generally terrible, and came in last, but it was a great time! It was also a pajama party, which is why we were in our jammies. Thanks Heather and Ben for the fun night!
1 comment:
I just wanted to tell you thank you for your kind words on the R house site. It really is a up and down process and we are not even to the hard part yet. So thank you for those encouraging words. We wish you all the luck as well with your new hopeful adoption, your family pictures are so sweet how fun to have 2 boys!
Nicole
Post a Comment