Friday, May 15, 2009

Field Trip and Garden

This week Britton had his last field trip for preschool. His class got to go to the MK Nature Center. Everyone had a great time running on the path and seeing all the cool fish. Britton's made some good friends in preschool this year. His last week of preschool is next week. He's looking really forward to starting Kindergarten next year.


Today I took advantage of the decent weather and planted my garden. First I had to weed it. Then I recycled Britton's Monster Truck arena from his birthday and put the new dirt we got for the party in my garden. Britton wasn't too thrilled about it, but in the end he helped me move the dirt and was a good sport, especially since it meant we could fill his pool up with water. The garden's all planted. We have a pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. I still want to plant some peas too but I was out of seeds. Not a bad garden for us. Let summer begin!

No comments: