Skiing
Do I really look this stupid skiing?
Dustin's favorite way to fall-forward
Getting up was really hard. Falling this way hurts too....
Darci on the tubing hillIt's hard to believe that we've been married for 12 years. Time really flies! Four our anniversary we originally planned to go up to the Tammarack Resort to ski, but it turns out they went bankrupt and closed the week before our anniversary. Since they were closed, we decided instead to go up to Brundage and take snowboarding lessons together. Let me tell you, it was a lot of fun, but really, really painful! During the lesson we learned pretty fast, fell hard, and fell a lot. After our lessons we ate lunch and apparently forgot everything we learned. After an hour I was so tired that I couldn't get up after falling anymore so we switched to ski's for the last two hours of our day. I'm a pretty bad skier but it was nice to do something familiar for a little while. And I didn't fall when I was skiing, so that was a nice bonus. While we were in McCall we also went tubing at the local tubing hill which was fun too. Overall, it was a good weekend. However, we are so sore this morning that we can hardly move. We have muscles that hurt that we didn't even know existed! It's been a good 12 years together and I'm we're looking forward to many, many more together. A big Thank you to Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Steve (Dustin's parents) for watching our boys so we could spend our anniversary together. The boys loved spending time with them and we didn't have to worry about the boys while we were away.


No comments:
Post a Comment