Britton
Yesterday Britton told me that he didn't want to go to collage because he didn't want to leave me. He wants to be with me forever. I just thought I should write it down for him to see when he's a teenager or ready to go to college. I'm pretty sure he'll change his mind. It was nice to have him be a Mamma's boy for a minute though...
Benjamin
Today we took Benjer back to the eye doctor and found out he needs glasses. The glasses should arrive in a couple weeks. He's going to be one cute little boy in glasses. Benjamin loves going to the doctor and was so good! He sat up on the chair and let her examine his eyes without any problem. He told her he was big and he was going to be a doctor! That's fine with me! Pictures of the cute boy in glasses to come.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I told my Mom I'd never leave either! Funny the things we say as kids.
You've captured the reason that Seth doesn't want to go on a mission or get married!
Post a Comment